
Yeah, that's right, I met Ashley Massaro from the WWE today. She was walking around the mall at 9:30 in the morning and looked lost. My computer had just crashed, so I figured I'd go find someone to talk to. I look back, and I see a hot blondie, and I'm thinking, "She looks DAMN familiar." I keep walking but then turn back, and she smiles, but she looks lost.
"What are you looking for?" I ask.
"Heh, is it that obvious? I'm looking for the Apple store."
I just look at her and say, "Okay, follow me." And I proceed to walk her to the Apple store, then making the asshole comment of the day..."Yeah, it's normally the one with the BIG APPLE on it..."
She thanks me, and then I look at her and ask, "Are you?"
Her reply..."Yeah...I am."
Me: "Cool."
Then I walk off...at this point, I geek out a second. Here I am, having helped a Diva in distress, and all I thought to do was leave...and NOW, I think, "Great, she'll think I'm stalking her..." But I went back, and simply asked, "Ashley, I know you get this all the time, but..."
Now here's where the story many years down the road will change, but tonight, it'll remain the truth...
"Can I get a picture with you? Otherwise, the guys won't believe me when I tell them this story..."
She was happy to oblige, and I became the freak fan, and she told me, she's currently dating a wrestler, and it isn't Matt Hardy...the funny thing here is she asked her mom to take the picture (I guess she met mom at the mall, because she wasn't with her originally when Ashley looked lost.) Her mom declined, very much like mine would, and the Apple employee helping her had to take the picture.
No autographs, no lies about how I made out with a Playboy covergirl, just a good old fashioned "I met a hot famous chick and because I never leave home without my phone...I got to prove it," moments.
Now, I've got to get some sleep before my long 8 hour (if I'm lucky) drive tomorrow to the Jersey Shore.
Wish me luck, all, Monday and Tuesday I'll be in my favorite visiting spot, Atlantic City, and yes, I'll be bringing the laptop, because I want to finish writing something.
Who knows, maybe when I get back, JK and I'll have updated the TAVA site.
And here's the pic, guys, since I know EVERYONE wants to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment