This is an anniversary blog. A big number. With a comic book, this installment would be double sized to show its importance, while also beginning or ending a specific chapter in the hero's life. Man, too bad this isn't a comic book, huh?
I wrote an installment earlier this evening, and then a friend came up and told me they had read my blog recently. She then told me I had multiple grammatical errors in it, which isn't surprising, as I write it on a tablet, and that leads me to believe I misspell, mistype and misappropriate a lot, because I am thinking faster than I am typing, and unlike in earlier "episodes," I now find myself just moving on too the next thought and not fixing the errors.
My life is filled with highs and lows and not many moments of the middle 'happy place' spot. I'm not sure why, I won't speculate on that, but I know it is one or the other, and rarely somewhere between.
I am not sure where I am in my life at the moment, but my recent lapse of where I had been to where I am now makes me a little more confused.
I feel as though I have lost something, and not even something important, but something nonetheless, and that is worrisome. I'm really hoping over the next month or so, many more of these writings will be followups to what o had been reading, but I'd rather write and produce than just think something is happening out of nothing.
I need to begin going after things I want, rather than just tell you I'm going to try, and then leave it alone, until then, I will settle for background signs.
No comments:
Post a Comment