Friday, January 07, 2005

Atomic Teen - First new comic from Potchak ...

Well, as much as I'd like this to be a press release, it won't. I'm just going to post like I normally do.

ATOMIC TEEN (name still tentative) is about a 15 year old boy who is constantly having nightmares abotu destroying the world he lives on. As he wakes up every day, he is the same old boy that no one cares about and the same boy from a pretty broken family.

As he finds himself changing in his life, the dreams become more vivid, until one day, he just explodes...literally.

That's right. They aren't dreams that are occurring, they are destiny.

So far, it looks as though the story'll be in production for most of the year, but I'm sure when I get my scanner up and running, I'll be posting visuals as they happen.

No comments: