Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Radtke...you...and more Wrestling.

JK, it's so good to have you show up and posting on the blog! Great. Well, that "My WM card" message pretty much turned into what I would expect from WWE, without really being what I think they could do. I know it doesn't make sense, but neither does the WWE Main Event picture.

You see, if the WWE was smart this is what they'd do.

World Heavyweight Title Match
45 Minute Iron Man Match (man who scores most pinfalls in 45 minutes wins)

Triple H v. Orton v. Batista

Do I believe Batista or Orton can hold 45 minutes? No, that's why I say put all three in the match, allowing rest time for each individual involved

WWE Title
Classic Rules Match (No cheating, including throwing wrestlers outside the ring over the top rope)

Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero

Now this would be funny, because WWE would have to find a way to have its two most cheating winners...NOT to cheat.

US Title Match
"Street Fight"

John Cena vs. RVD

This match will never happen unless Vinnie Mac reads this and sees BUYRATE in his eyes, but this match would allow the VAN TERMINATOR to finally end CENA's run as a US champ, allowing them to throw him on Raw AFTER WM...also finally give RVD a singles belt. If you want Cena to look good at WM, give'm a good match maker

Intercontinental Title Match
Bucket of Truth Ladder Match (Three buckets are held above the ring, its up to the wrestlers to grab the right bucket. The other two are filled with weapons, thus creating MASS CARNAGE)

Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin

After this match, make Christian the #2 heel, if he isn't already, by having him defect to Smackdown...WITH the TITLE.

Legend Match
Ricky Steamboat as the Special Referee and The Rock as the Special Enforcer

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

Steamboat and Flair had amazing matches. Steamboat and Foley respect each other enough to talk about "old school" and "hard core" like adults. Flair hates Foley. Foley dislikes Flair. This match is reading GOLD! I'd buy it for this one. Have Foley lose when Steamboat turns on him and begins another war of words.

Cruiserweight Championship Battle Royal

ALL: Crusiers get thrown in, from BOTH brands.

The only way to get the Raw brand Crusiers a belt...let them actually be the last ones left so one HAS to win.

Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels

To me, this match just screams WRESTLEMANIA

Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan

If Hogan wants to beat a legend that still goes from time to time, nows his chance to finally end the Undertaker's streak.

Women's title

Should be decided the same way as the Crusier title, only keep it on Raw's side, since they wrestle.

No more comment there

Gimmick Battle Royal

Only this time, don't have it be older wrestlers, use the stupid gimmicks of today.

KANE vs. EUGENE

A Monster vs. a retard...this would be classic.

There's probably more I'm missing, but this is where I'll leave it for JK.

No comments: