THIEF (C) 2005 Rob Potchak
The story of a down on his luck guy named Derek Stevens while not exactly being the best person in the world, he's not totally a bad guy, just not put in line in the right direction. One day, while witnessing a super-hero in battle, he grabs the source of the Hero's power, without knowing it, and ultimately is the reason the hero doesn't survive.
Due to this, as he walks with all the guilt, he tries to put himself back on the right path, as well as take the place of the lost hero. With the mysterious power amulet around his neck, he essentially has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe at his disposal.
What he does with it, and how people react to him is based on these instances. Will he become a hero with all the guilt on his shoulders? Will he be able to confide his dark secret with someone? Wher ewill this new path lead him?
As I posted earlier, I came up with this richly original idea the other night, and it fast tracked in my head. I've already near-completed the #0 (origin) issue. I'll probably fasttrack this into my first new project. Whether it comes before or after ATOMIC TEEN, I'm still unsure. All I know is if I find the right artist for it, this could be out sooner than later.
Thanks for listening, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment