Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Horrology 2005!

All this talk of writing comics got me to thinking of an idea I had ages ago and went into a forum for...A HORROR ANTHOLOGY (HORROLOGY as I coined it)with the proceeds going to charity. All the proceeds you ask? Yes. Why? Because I think its our job in the community.

What I'm looking for, if anyone reading this is interested...stories between 4-6 pages, black and white, horror any way you want to do it. The work has to be complete, has to be professional and will be determined by me whether or not it will see print.

If all the art and letters can be completed, I'll just need the artwork sent to me as a PDF file at 300 dpi. I'll compile it, created the contents page, as well as write any story that an artist just can't flesh out.

any creators are more than welcome to submit something, and if you have questions, email me at RPotchak@aol.com.

If I get more submissions than will fit into a 48 page book, I'll look to do genre based Horrology, in other words, a zombie book, a vampire book, an Evil Dead style book.

If you know anyone that may be interested, have them get in touch with me.

No comments: