Saturday, December 03, 2005

LANDIS 10K and 15K CONTEST is on...

Starts MONDAY at 12sm PST, ends SUNDAY, 11:59pm PST...

I posted this in the forum...please sign up, as its your only way to win.

As long as LANDIS is NOT advertised next week (if it is, I'll still try to be a sport about everything) the contest is valid.

If Landis reaches 10,000 hits NEXT WEEK (Monday through Sunday), I'll send an autographed copy of Landis' first REAL comic appearance to a lucky reader who says they read the comic.

If the story does 15,000 hits NEXT WEEK, the winner will get a handdrawn head sketch of their favorite character from LANDIS, while a second place contestant will receive the comic.

If Keenspot DOES run an AD for LANDIS next week (which I am unaware of), the contest will then run as follows:

For 20,000 unique hits, The comic will be rewarded...and for 25,000 unique hits, the sketch and comic will be given. It's only fair that we really blow the old numbers out.

This was the original post in the forum that you will reply to to participate in the contest...

------------------------

This week will undoubtedly mark the first week (without any main page advertisements) that LANDIS will go over the 9000 person mark. This is AWESOME!

If the comic goes over 10,000 "unique" hits, meaning your IP address can only register once per day for updates, I will give away something special...I will give away an autographed copy of LANDIS' first appearance to one lucky fan of the site. (Scorn: HEATWAVE #1, circa 1997)

Here's the main rule for it. After you've "hit" the site, you will need to post into the forum under a post that everyone will be able to reply into. I don't care if the response is, "I went, too..." I just want to get your Keenspot name and such, and I'll send a private message to the winner.

If we get 15000 unique viewers, I'll Handdraw a headshot of your favorite character from the story AND give someone else the copy of the Scorn Comic.

If you get your friends to come on and say you referred them onto the site and make a reply to the post, it'll DOUBLE your chances of winning the contest...

This contest is NOT endorsed by Keenspot, but I will try to get the winner's name posted on the Website as the "FIRST LANDIS CONTEST WINNER..."

So get cracking everyone. Starts MONDAY at 12am PST...and you can make the REPLY to THIS message, or I'll probably start another post entitled: LANDIS CONTEST REPLIES...

----------------------

Thanks your making the story even MORE popular.

1 comment:

Potsy said...

Angel, you can post it either to here or to the link to the FORUM, so thank you so much for being a fan!