Being the fair guy I am, and the fact that I love everyone who has shown an interest in LANDIS at all (not just the past two weeks, hehe), but due to the response that actually put LANDIS OVER the 10,000 hits number WITHOUT an ad, I will be choosing the WINNER of the 10,000 hits contest sometime this week, and will try to post it before my birthday (Thursday)and ship it one day next week. If I can find multiple copies of the comic, I'll actually try to pull extra winners.
On top of that, Today I saw the NEW Landis AD that will run ALL DAY TODAY, and I have to say that Crosby has a tendency to look for the skimpiest thing to get the fanboys looking, hehe.
I agree that LANDIS doesn't currently have a page for bios of the characters, and for that I apologize...but just so everyone knows, Owen Gieni IS the artist of the story, which was written by me.
He deserves I'd say 90% of the credit, though, since his beautiful pictures, colored by Studio Makma in France, are just stunning.
This week, we need to hit 20,000 for a winner, because of the ad, and with it being Christmas week, as much as I want us to hit the big big big numbers, I'll understand if it picks back up AFTER the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment