Well,
Last week the website did a total of 10330 hits...technically the third most for a week (not including this week), while it was actually the MOST hits for a week that had NO Ad run. The reason I bring this up is because YESTERDAY...the site did 14186 hits! There WAS an ad run across all of Keenspot, so it brought people from all over the community by for a look, but I want to run a comparison here.
The last week that an AD ran on Keenspot for LANDIS, was week 41, when we did a total of 14642 FOR THE WEEK...and yesterday we almost BEAT THAT...JUST YESTERDAY. Today, already, the site has done more than 1100 hits, meaning that we've already beaten the best week we've had, and its only Tuesday.
If you couldn't tell, I'm VERY numbers oriented. I only hope that we can KEEP a good amount of these viewers with the way the story is going.
Also, I'd like to thank Owen again for his mention of Guy's demise on the sorethumbsonline.com blog, since I know that would have something to do with the numbers (since that site has a HUGE following...and check it out if you haven't).
Also, in case I miss doing it later...happy holidays All...and I'll be sure to thank each of you on my birthday, Thursday...I'll be an old 28.
One thing I haven't asked is people's opinions. As a guy writing a story about a woman...and a 700 year old woman for that matter...how does it come across? Does her voice truly sound like a woman? What about the other characters...
Also, I don't think I'll be able to do sketches of LANDIS herself anymore, but any of the male characters I can draw, hehe...sorry Jenna...hopfully it'll be okay, since I'm NOT the artist Owen is.
Til next time, keep reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment