My birthday was a smash hit, and I'd like to thank both Ernie and my partner in crime from THIEF, Eric for wishing me a happy birthday (and yes, the Partner in Crime bit WAS a known pun before I wrote it). Christy (my wife) and her parents got me the Crock-pot BBQ pit cooker, which was funny because I REALLLLLLY wanted it, but only asked for it once and her parents and her remembered.
Because of that, with my family coming over for Christmas eve, I've got to get to the local supermarket before they close so I can try this sumbitch out =). Personally I prefer the tomato based bbq, and I'm going to cook some ribs, so it'll be interesting to see what goes on.
Well, the BIGGEST week in LANDIS is almost over (and will end on Christmas day), but it looks like we'll slide in at a bit over 24000 hits, which is 14000 more than last week (shows the difference of a hot woman in a bathtowel ad will get you =).
Anyway ,I'm going to wish all of you readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HANUKAH (however you spell that one). I'll almost definitely be back on here before New Years, but I just wanted to make sure you guys leave your milk and cookies out for the big guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment