Thursday, August 17, 2006

8/17/06: Update of sorts...

Still no word on who the artists will be for DEAD SONJA, but that's okay, I'm sure Freddie will get me some good artists to make the project look better, heh.

Eric has informed me that he's going to be sending me the first 8 pages of TAGGER, followed shortly by the rest of the pages out of the first "issue" which is 22 pages.
This is great news, since I won't publish any of it until its complete, but he's much farther ahead on this than I thought he'd be at this point, but if we're going with sharp pencils instead of full inks, we ought to be able to get a good looking story out there and on elisalandis.com for all you landis fans.

I've already come up with names for future Blatant books, or at least crossover Blatant books, which I may bring in EVERYTHING JAKE'S Mike Rosenzweig to help write a Highlander parody, since we're both big fans.

Apparently, the guy that owns the local comic store wants to talk with me about the possibilities of a third store, or my first...this is great news, because if I could be running a comic store, I could be writing them at the same time...

And my day in traffic court has been postponed...still not allowed to comment further.

How's everyone else doing?

No comments: