So one of the funniest things on my computer happened, and I can't seem to fix it, but hopefully when I reload the computer it'll fix itself. Ever video file I play currently goes directly into fast speed, like 4X speed. Now this may not seem funny, but it basically means that everyone sounds like the chipmunks, including the stuff that isn't appropriate for "all audiences..." NOW THAT'S FUNNY SHIT!
Also, I like Bodog.com. I am a poker player, and I play on Bodog. My problem with them is that it seems that 90% of the time, if you have the best hand before the RIVER card, you lose on the river. I don't know if these are accurate odds, but just my perception, since I'll normally hold the higher hand until that moment. Now, if you like Poker, Bodog has a referral program, so just send me an email to rpotchak@gmail.com, and I'll make sure to send you a referral so that you get some bonus, and I get some bonus. Also, if anyone knows of a better and safer alternative to online poker (like with third party auditors or what have you), let me know. I'd try out a different site if it seemed safer.
By now, most of you have read that AP Furtado has joined the cast of lunatics on Dead Sonja. He has already sent me the first page of the project, and he claims its the first time in years that he has thought of a project in nothing but black and white...so everyone knows, his Elf and Troll series is full color at 01comics.com and as far as I can tell, he writes, draws, letters and colors it himself...he's a renaissance man in this field that can put wonderful pieces together, and I've NEVER seen anyone work as fast as him...EVER. At least with the quantity of work and the quality of the page.
BEFORE I FORGET...Eric Kent HAS sent me the first portion of pages for BOTH TAGGER and THIEF, and needless to say, I'm ecstatic about how they are turning out. His look for Tagger, and his work on the expressions after the incident with the water tampering are perfect. There's a flashback sequence for that, and he just seems to nail it. Its great...And all the art he sent really shows improvement over what he's done in the past. It may seem like its taking a while, but thats what happens when you want to build up a surplus after the stockpile runs out.
All for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment