Thursday, July 07, 2011

540: What I've been passing time with...

I have recently been watching WAYYYY too much Netflix. I've been watching a lot of 30Rock, and mostly cheesy movies...including From Dusk Til Dawn. While I do love the film, it's amazing to see how far both Quentin Tarrantino and Robert Rodriguez have come as movie makers.

I have also caught up on most comics, and anyone who has been following my Twitter, you would have seen that myself and two others have been going back and forth about one of the most epic final pages in comics in Flashpoint: Batman #2.

Still got a bit on my mind from last night, too, but doing what I can to not be thinking about it...

Funny I go days or weeks at a time without writing anything on here and then I just blow the thing up with random babbles.

No comments: