Thursday, July 07, 2011

539: What's wrong with this picture?

Please remember when reading this, that I often type it out on my phone, so misspellings and such are because the thoughts are coming and going so fast that I'm at the bad finger typings mercy and the horrid or abhorant spelling that comes with it.

Okay, so today, I tend to believe I'm going to be told that whatever started happening again was a bad idea and shouldn't be repeated...

No, it wasn't sex with someone out of my league, though that would be awesome,lol, no, something happened with "that girl," again. Mild flirting, turned into two people allowing themselves to take in too much alcohol, turning into "hey, let's start this over,again..."

So, I'm gonna see how long it goes before it's jeopardized by my knack of ruin. I'm not gonna throw anything at her, see her response and see where that goes.

Life is all a game, so when people tell you to act or be yourself, what they really mean is, "quit being yourself and act this way..." because rarely do people actually LISTEN, and I'm just as guilty as everyone else...or even moreso, as I really love the sound of my voice over others, commanding their thoughts and actions.

Should I have stepped into what will undoubtedly be a mess at some point? Ehh, fuck it. (Don't worry, it stays PG-13 as long as I don't say it again...) life is seeming shorter and shorter on the regular for me to really want to ponder rights and wrongs...might as well see where the current on this stream takes me and go from there...

As long as it isn't to a jail cell, I think I'm good...least for now.

No comments: