Wednesday, July 13, 2011

542: expecting disappointment tonight

We all get this way. You kind of want what you want and if you don't get it, regardless of the circumstance around it, and sometimes, you just go home disappointed.  I am already assuming this is going to happen tonight.

I don't feel like really digging deep into the root of the feeling right now, as I normally do, because I tend to believe I am going to have to put on a front today and look like I am enjoying myself, even though right now, I am barely getting through a beer and not as happy as I could be. I'm just wanting something and I believe tonight will lead to me singing a bit, then going home and passing out on the couch, wondering why things can't always be seen in a positive light on a grander stage.

I know I am asking why I haven't "gotten mine," and seem bummed more often than not when I write this, but he'll, no one ever said this was happy happy joy joy...

I deserve more, and when I say I am going to grab it, I get relegated to waiting and hoping, instead of making my way to super stardom, and I'm not sure how to break that mold...and it's getting to me and hitting me on a stress level I don't like.

I'm tired of training 18 year olds. I am better than that. My talents are being wasted. My acumen is wasted on people figuring out the best way to get rid of a pimple... is that all I am worth?!

And let's not get me started on my personal life.

I also, HAVE TO ASK, why in the he'll, are kids educated if they can't even speak with Ebonics? Save the goddamned tax money for fuck sake...seriously. speak the fuck up, ENUNCIATE YOUR GOD DAMNED WORDS AND QUIT WASTING MY TIME BY NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT WE HAVE SALES TAX!!!

No comments: