Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Day 4: Update on Casino and more!

Hey now...

At the Casino, I'm currently UP $380. Meaning I've got more money than I started with. Craziness of it... It's the same machine I won on last year. I've already taken a 16100 coin jackpot out of it this year. I'll be playing the same machine tomorrow, as well.

Also, when it comes to comic book output, I've designed the four heroes that show up at the end of THIEF #2, and I've even begun writing #3. I'm trying to see how big in scope this issue actually is. When a hero with a secret first meets the other heroes of the world, what happens is anyone's guess. That's what makes it so hard.

I almost want to write TWO versions of this issue. One where he does the right thing, and one where he doesn't. Don't know how well that would go in anything other than a TPB, but heck, it could be fun.

I go back to the casino tomorrow, I'll play the same machine in the Trop, but I'd like to see if I can actually get some luck on some other games. Just as I originally thought I was getting lucky the other night, I lost quite a bit.

I placed in the top 70 in the Poker Tournament, as well, but that was somewhat disappointing, since I only LOST one hand that I played. And it put me all in. It was just bad.

Well, I'll give more update when I've got some.

No comments: