Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well, I hadn't been back in a while, (again) so this time I figured I'd give one of Eric's favorite pages. This one is page eight of Thief #1, and the piece that Eric wants to be the promo piece for the series, besides the piece he did for the cover where Derek is holding the amulet in the air. So the two pieces will probably be offered as limited edition prints when they are available (fulling inked and probably fully colored for the print) and they'll probably even be offered in an Autographed by me and Eric limited edition set. Who knows, they may even sell better than the book...but they'll probably come as a special gift to those that ORDER the book =). I really like this piece, because it shows the eye that Eric has for what I write. I gave him an easy setting with this one, at least, but they even get harder as time goes on...hehe...kidding. Posted by Picasa

No comments: