I love days off...much much more than I like days I work...because I don't like them at all.
Today I decided to hook up my digital camera to my computer and place some photos online. What I wasn't accounting for is that a third of the photos ended up corrupt... worst part was, they were the photos that actually MEANT something to me.
The other photos were from a buddy's bar (Arnie) and the final set were from when I went to brooklyn two years ago. As great as almost ALL those pictures are... they just don't really matter. I love the New York pics because I'm going to try some new stuff artwise because of them (ie, draw Spider-man swinging over a NY skyline, instead of just drawing Spider-man doing nothing). I really think that's kinda cool, but what its really for is being able to utilize REAL backgrounds into art and then place characters on top, possibly even for my comic, whether its a strip, or a book that I'll do myself, I'm unsure yet, but this stuff gives me the option of both.
It's neat stuff to try and Christy's behind me 100% to try it out. I'll probably start by converting the pieces to b&w and going from there, since I'll probably NOT be doing a color comic...who knows though, I'll probably experiment with it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment