Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 7...lost the money, but broke even

Well, The good news about this trip is that I'm not anymore in debt than I already was, but the $400 that I won the first day, I lost $300 of and spent the other $100. What that means is that I have just as much money in my accounts as when I got here, so I consider that a win, hehe...especially since I thought it would be about $600 lighter after the trip.

Anyway, I'm flipping through the sketchbook I bought and I've done quite a few sketches, not only for the characters from THIEF, but also of characters like Wolverine, Batman, Superman and of all characters, Moon Knight.

I was able to pick up copies of Moon Knight #1-3 of the 1980's series, so if it picks up in popularity, I was able to grab them.

Anywho, I am about 3 pages into the script of THIEF #3, which should make Eric happy that I am back onit. I should actually have issue #3 done by next week if I can stay on it, which I know I've written before, but I mean it. I SHOULD have it done by then. This is just a crucial issue to make the series work, and due to that, I need to make it good.

No comments: