Thursday, August 11, 2005

LANDIS #1...and more

Once again, I find myself not neglecting my blog, but not finding nearly as much time for it, with the planning for the wedding going on, working a full time job, as well as playing Madden 06 for the X-Box, but I decided tomorrow has a very good reason for me to type this.

LANDIS #1 will actually start tomorrow, since the first chapter actually finished on Wednesday. It is possible that Chris Crosby will elect to show the covers as daily issues rather than start the next chapter, but that remains to be seen. Either way, however, issue #1 starts tomorrow and will be the first time these pages get seen by a mass audience.

Hopefully it will begin to pick up a little more.

Also, I'll probably upload the pencils to at least one of the latest THIEF pages I received from Eric, since that book is looking good, and I'm half way through issue #3's script, meaning the next two are going to be the crazy ones. Heck...I'll upload that page as soon as I am done posting this.

No comments: