Well, I'm less than two weeks away from getting married.
This may not seem like a surprise, since I've mentioned it plenty of times, but this is probably going to be the most important day of my life...until I get my first movie deal, hehe. Just kidding.
I figured I'd give a quick update on projects and such.
I stated in a recent post that I had finally moved all my brooklyn photos to the computer, and not I'm going to have to filter them to make them work with a comic-y atmosphere, and then I'll probably start drawing a book for myself. Who knows, maybe it'll even get published. Well, heck, I'd publish it myself, so I know it would if I felt that it was deserving of being published =).
Thief is slowly working through me, and I should have #3 fully written soon (maybe while on my honeymoon, but doubtful). I'll actually be placing a lot of effort into it soon, I think, especially since I've gone and designed most of the other characters from it (not sure if I've sent them to Eric or not...chime in, huh?)
I think if I do a book myself, I'm going to try to go for a "dirty style" ala Alex Maleev or Michael Gaydos, only a lot worse, since those guys are extremely talented, and...I'm not. Who knows, I'm thinking too far ahead again...I just want to feel comfortable drawing again =).
Well, wish me luck, tonight I meet the pastor for my wedding. Hopefully he'll believe that Christy and I should be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment