Sunday, February 05, 2006

Post 223: The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures is Official.

Well, I thought it was a good statement. It looks as though POTS AND PANS INK (my comic label for my projects) will be bringing THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and "Future considerations" to Keenspot...exclusively. It wasn't a hard decision to make since Chris has never really steered me wrong when it came to being honest and letting me know how any project I did would be treated.

The current thought that JK and I are going through is to have it launch on July 1st, and Keenspot will help out with promotion of the "event..." JK and I realize the necessity to get a nice little buffer in the amount of pages we have ready for Launch date because unforseen instances DO occur.

So, as we have around 20 pages of Original LANDIS material remaining, and we may very well use the one last complete Landis story a little later, after that Landis story, we have a 25 page ARDY story that I've discussed printing, and probably still will. That story is entitled ARDY: City That Never Sleeps. This story was completed 10 years ago, and was drawn by Timothy Johnson, and is NOTHING like what we have planned for TAVA.

When TAVA launches, you will see action, adventure, and if done correctly, funny. It's more along what I have always wanted to do, and if you looked at that art from a couple days ago, you will probably see why I see this being 100% different from whats out there, but also...why I think Ardy will desreve his own cartoon towards the end...and unlike Landis, JK and I are looking at a 3 year commitment to the project, though we may take certain hiatuses to ensure that when the project goes live, it is a top quality production and stays that way. Neither of us want to slouch and do a disserivce to you, our readers.

JK and I are also in discussions to bringsomething else to Keenspot exclusively, but more on that when we get further into the discussions.

No comments: