Monday, February 06, 2006

Post 224: A new day is upon us!

 Posted by Picasa


Its about as close to being a done deal as it CAN be (just need to sign and send the contracts).

To show how excited I am about today (since I'll probably be sending off the exclusive web agreement for THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES today or tomorrow), I went ahead and threw a little advertisement together for it.

With that all said and done, I know JK is about 6-7 pages into penciling the script, and says that he sees no reason why we shouldn't have a good buffer in front of us before either of us needs a vacation, hehe. We may even start up a website before the launch date, since at least one other ARDY story will be seen before we start doing the all new material.

I hope everyone else is as excited as me, since I haven't heard from near as many of you recently. It's a little funny, that with the start of the month elisalandis.com has had, February could VERY WELL be the BEST month yet in terms of hits.

All this, and JK and I will probably have a TNA radio show up before their PPV on Sunday.

No comments: