Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Post 225!: Updates!

Well,

Eric told me that he's still working on THIEF, so who knows, this project may still see the light of day, and maybe even through Keenspot, like my other projects, but more on that as we get down to it.

Right now, I'm at least 30 pages into the TAVA story. I figure I'm going to run it as 48 page story arcs, though they will undoubtedly have chapters seperating in between. The reason for the 48 page format, is so that if we do print comics AFTER they are seen online, I want a reasonably priced book, and most publishers like Marvel and DC will do a 48 page story for $5.95, and I believe through my research, I've found that I'd be able to do that price as well...though not NEARLY as profitably as them...

Hey, I know everyone is skeptical of these things, but I've heard this one is 100% legit. Its to help me get an XBox 360...if you send them 5 other people, and sign up for one offer, you get one...if those 5 people also sign up. If folks help ME get one, I'll help them by adding their referral info up next...until then, anyone wanting to help out, here's the site...http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=xbx12455766ycyfb

No comments: