Sunday, February 19, 2006

Post 231: REALLY LIMITED TIME ONLY OFFER!

Hey all,

For the next week (or so), the brand new ARDY Shirts are going to be NO MARK UP at the Pots and Pans Ink Store! I'm doing this as an introductory offer, since when you add the shipping cost to it, it means paying around $19 for a t-shirt, which is not cheap, but since I own one of the last Ardy shirts I create, I can tell you, they are pretty good quality...

ALSO:

A NEW CONTEST! Landis is less than 50k in page views to the magical ONE MILLION HITS mark! Considering its only taken 3 months to hit the second 1/2 million, I decided I'd throw a contest!

I have ordered ONE of the ORIGINAL PRINTS from Owen's art, and will be GIVING it to one lucky winner. The rules are simple. Between NOW and the day not too long from now when Landis hits #1million, anyone who posts something in the LANDIS FORUM (link at TOP of elisalandis.com main page)will automatically be entered and have a chance to win the print. The print will also be autographed by me, and even have a sketch on it. It will be a ONE OF A KIND collectable! The only thing I ask is that whoever wins send me a digital cam pic of them with the piece, so that it can be shown on the website.

Its that simple! Good luck. Odds of winning are dependant on how many people try to play!

No comments: