Saturday, February 18, 2006

Post 230: The REAL new shirt design!

http://www.cafepress.com/potchak.48166521 <--New shirt design available for order HERE. Is it a little pricey? I guess, but being the fan of ringer shirts that I am, I purchased one today because I'm proud of the design.

As you can probably tell with the art, here, we're going for a mix between flashy and really towards animated/celshaded art for TAVA.

What I was trying to accomplish with this was something that could look cool on a t-shirt, or even the main page of a website. JK told me he liked the shaded look I went with and although that logo looks a lot like a cheesy sandwich, I definitely gets the point across for what it is for. Although the t-shirt design that's currently at the store is NOT this one, I'll probably be switching to this, since I really like it. Anyone have an opinion about it?

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: