Saturday, February 25, 2006

Post 232: What a week...yikes.

Let's start with the good and roll into the terrible. ALSO, go to the LANDIS forum and SIGN UP FOR THE CONTEST! Only 25000 more hits...we could hit that THIS WEEK!

The New ARDY T-shirt I friggin love this thing. Its too bad nobody wants to order this, hehe. I just got mine (paid the same as everyone else will) and it is REALLY a slick shirt. I'm VERY happy with the design from JK and the color scheme by me. I'll see about putting a picture of it on here.

cafepress.com/potchak

Contract Signed JK and I are now exclusive with Keenspot starting with the tenth anniversary ARDY: CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS The Director's Cut. I've finished the first 48 pages of script and JK says that he's drawing like a man possessed. I've been playing with colors, but I think JK and I are going to do the story in grays with added color where it makes sense. This way we'll be able to keep up with the rigorous schedule better.

X Box 360 Yes, I finally got one. I have to say, though the game selection currently is not where it needs to be, this thing is sick.

Speaking of sick...

Rob is sick I've been sick now all week, and even got pink eye after having an upper sinus infection. NOT GOOD. I also missed my first day of work like EVER due to illness. I was supposed to drive to Charlotte (about 2.5 hrs away) for a training on Weds, and was unable to attend due to this stuff.

My wife's grandad is sick. He just had surgery for lung cancer. I've only met him twice, and I'm sorry I've not gotten to see them more often. I'm super happy he was able to make it to our wedding, though.

My brother is in trouble. I'll put it like this...don't drink and drive. It's a rule to live by that if you don't, it'll catch up to you eventually.

That's about the extent of my week. If I remember anything else from it, I'll make sure to spill my guts here. I've begun working on a homepage, but I have no idea how to post it to a site or anything. If anyone has any info let me know.

No comments: