Monday, February 13, 2006

Post 226: NEWER Updates, hehe...comics, wrestling, radio, more...

Thanks for checking out elisalandis.com on this fine Monday morning...evening...nighttimes....hehe.

Alright, I'm going to try this in BULLETED fashion.

THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES:

- We actually anticipate a start date of either July 3rd, or July 10th. The only reason we'd push it back to the tenth is to NOT coincide with the holiday of July 4th, which would already hurt turnout.

- Expect a two-page introduction story to TAVA in the Keenspot Spotlight 2006 special. I'll probably post a scan of the pages (incomplete) here, so not to give too much away, but to let everyone see where JK and I are going with this.

- By July, we'll have at least 30 pages completed at the pace we are going, which is awesome, since that will give us ten weeks of material before a page even shows up.

- After LANDIS finishes, we'll DEFINITELY see Ardy: City That Never Sleeps: The 10th Anniversary Director's Cut here on Keenspot, probably right on the elisalandis.com site to ensure that everyone still gets their helpings of Potchak written comics. After that, I'll be releasing a version of it in book format.

LANDIS

- Landis is going to be over in only about three weeks time....but wait.

- Landis will return for one more black and white adventure on elisalandis.com that I'm calling "The Lost Pilot Episode." It is actually the FIRST issue that never happened, but could actually fit into continuity after the events of the current miniseries. This was the story that started the story, and made both myself and Chris Crosby realize exactly what kind of talent Owen REALLY and TRULY IS! He made my mediocrity as a writer come off as credible =). He may not be happy with how the art looks, but all his fans will want to see the transition when we reprint Landis.

- I'm in discussions with Crosby on HOW to bring Landis to print, just to fulfill my personal obligation to myself on getting that out. More news on this when more has been finalized.

FUTURE PROJECTS
- My contract with Keenspot states that "Future Considerations" is something that if both sides were to agree to, more POTS AND PANS INK projects could follow.

Wrestling!
- Christian Cage won the NWA World Title last nigth! Whoo....that's a huge step for this genius.

- Samoa Joe retainedhis title in probably what was the match of the night.

- Contrary to popular belief, I DID NOT purchase the PPV, so maybe I'm a hack.

Radio

- JK and I are in discussions to cmoe on board with Keens podcasts with our wrestling show...more on that as it becomes available. This is big, since this is something that JK and I are looking to do without doubt.

- The program will probably be weekly to start, and hopefully our first REAL presentation will beout of "beta" for Wrestlemania...this is a lofty goal, but we are committed.

- The show will probably be a two hour program, since we can't seem to stop talking about wrestling, but at the same time will probablybe available for downloading in one hour blocks. One being a WWE block and one being an INDY block.

- Advertising would be handled by Keen, but we wouldn't be against the iea of 30 second spots IN the show for possible other advertisers.

- We WILL plug our upcoming pojects and things we like...you know, free advertising.

MORE on this stuff when we have it...until then, take care!~

No comments: