In the photo below that one, we again have a pic from Dom's birthday, before we got to the karaoke bar, and tested our skills as a boyband. Now, as you can see, I'm sporting the Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart goatee, and this may be the last photo that is seen with it, since I look like a Ginger Santa Claus with it...
Finally, at the bottom of the photo bucket, we've got Ardy, the dog, named after, you guessed it, Ardy from the comics...in fact, the pug's named Landis, also named after said comic character. In this photo, him and I are staring each other down while he is literally sitting ON my legs. I always win the staredown with the dog, however, as he knows which male is the dominant one in the house.
So with this blog I was going to say something like these were the photos from the 425th blog entry party, but that just sounds stupid...but now I'll definitely have to come up with something for the 500th post party.
To all the readers out there, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and based on the one of the wife with the dogs, *I'll* probably be the one sleeping with the dogs for at least the next couple weeks.
Last post of the night, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment