Okay, so it might not end up being a "barrage" of photos, but here's the most important one of the group of photos that I've been trying to upload this evening...
What we have here are two prints that I made from my Cafepress.com/potchak site, and I just want to say how great they look.
The ARDY/TORCH one does have 1 inch borders of white on the top and bottom, but since I'm going to frame these pieces, I don't mind the borders.
The Landis piece is the same piece I gave to a former contest winner a couple months ago, and is from Owen Gieni's art, fully colored by Studio Makma, and what was our original #2 cover for the series.
At the Cafepress.com/potchak store at the moment is the ARDY/TORCH print only, but I may bring the LANDIS print back if anyone is looking for one...as of this very moment, ONLY 4 LANDIS prints are in existence and only 3 of the ARDY/TORCH prints have been made.
Any friends of THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES, so everyone knows, there is NO profit made from ordering the prints at the site for the 4.95 pricepoint. I'm leaving them at making NO money right now so anyone that wants them can get them and knows I'm not trying to cheat anyone.