Saturday, May 05, 2007

5/6/07 - I missed Cinco De Mayo

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up Spider-man 3 for the PS3, collector's edition, and well, it irritated me when I found that I had to replace my PS3 because it was broken and was eating blu-ray discs. I was very disappointed.

Tonight we hung out with some friends and had a decent time singing karaoke after playing pool. It was my boy Dominic's birthday party, and he was a little off from his norm...so was his girl, as well as his friends Brian and Melissa.

Brian and Melissa seemed the most off...seeming to be a good couple at the beginning, then complaining out what each other was doing before the end of the night and realizing this wasn't a Dane Cook Joke and just figuring they would tolerate each other and have fun...and they did.

The couples all seem to be good for each other, but I hold true to my statement...don't hold fallacy to any relationship...because then it isn't real. It's a farce. It's got the chance to fall apart when the other sees the realness of your spot. IF you smoke, tell them you smoke. If you have a hard time working towards making other people happy because you aren't being yourself 100%, it probably has something with not being you...

That's what makes me a little different. I don't change who I am, I don't sugar coat...I just am what I am. I don't make the joke about ME...I just am.

I understand where some people are unhappy about where they started and feel they need to keep the facade, but if you want to spend the REST of your life with them...lies, or not full truths are out to strike at it, and you don't want to take a failing grade before you get married.

Just my opinion...it is what it is...

No comments: