Friday, October 14, 2005

Another response to Erik Larsen

Erik,

Your statement must have meant fellow creators that are not as "well known" as yourself. Last I checked, I AM a creator, with a pretty healthy webcomic that Image decided was NOT worth publishing. You did receive my response to your article a couple weeks ago, and I'm sorry that you did not feel I was outraged enough or that I'm not a big enough creator to include in your statement.

You are more than welcome to bash my comic now that it has an audience, as well…it's available at elisalandis.com.

I hope your future statements in your article are written with more of a true approach. Sure, I didn't write the response as a "fellow creator," but that doesn't mean I'm not. So you may say that someone took liberty to "write about it in their blogs," but the message on my blog was the same as the one I sent directly to you.

I guess you are accomplishing your task by getting me to write you and continue to read your article. And I guss that is truly what you are looking for…whether you have me fall in line like a sheep, or whether I bitch at everything you write. So congratulations.

Rob Potchak
Robpotchak.blogspot.com
Elisalandis.com

-----

This was written in regards to Erik's latest article on CBR.cc, to which he discusses people being inspired or challenged, and stating that NO ONE in the community of comics actually wrote a reply in a negative way, when I POSTED one here, AFTER emailing it to him....

So, yes, Erik, this is my personal blog, but the truth is what it is...published when it happened.

No comments: