Thursday, October 27, 2005

I promise this MAY be my last post today.

Based on the fact that I'm bored at work and reading a lot on the internet, and not to mention I'm a huge Notre Dame football fan, I'm going to talk about two somethings other than Landis and comics that I want to speak on...(it seems a little awkward, now, since its connected directly to the comic site, hehe).

First, I don't want to see Charlie Weis leave Notre Dame after one season. This guy is an offensive genius, and I'd love to see him succeed where he is for a long while. No real analyst thinks he'll leave even with the modest 1.5 million dollar buyout clause, but I think he realizes that he can create a dynasty, and Notre Dame is a DREAM job.

Second, Sports Illustrated just published their top 10 FRANCHISE quarterbacks, and 9 of the ten were pro quarterbacks...the one who wasn't? #7 on the list, and #10 for Notre Dame, Brady Quinn. This guy who never really worked well in Ty Willingham's system, has totally taken on Charlie Weis' PRO coaching scheme and done so with a clear and level head. He will succeed at the next level because Charlie has not only made him believe in himself, but he has made him a successful LEADER.

You can chime in here on the blog comments if you'd like, or heck, go ahead and post in the Landis board...I'd like more posts!

No comments: