Friday, October 07, 2005

Just an update of sorts

Well,

I'm giving an update as to my current writing status, and I've gotten about half of the new Landis story done, so that's good. Hopefully with having this weekend off, I'll be able to get the rest done. I really like how its flowing so far, but this is all just plotted out.

If I were writing it for a comic, I'd probably still be stuck on the first couple pages. I don't know how these writers stay psyched to be working on stuff and keep the paes flowing. I'm a lot like Kevin Smith that way...I like to see whats coming from the artist to keep me jazzed on the book. That's wy the first Landis flowed so fast. It just rolled off the page because there was art coming in daily and as gorgeous as it was, it kept me motivated.

The same can be said for THIEF, since Eric is definitely putting in his biggest effort, though he may be putting TOO much effort into it, since we were originally going for cartoony, and he's ramped it up to a...and I know he'll hate this comparison, a Rags Morales-esque art...well, hopefully he'll take it as a compliment, but him and Rags don't get along too well.

I'll try to upload some more recent art when I get a chance, but you may have to settle for some honeymoon pics.

No comments: