Well, I'm jumping the gun a little on this, but due to Tuesday's overwhelming response with the Keenspot adspace, the 16th week of LANDIS will undoubtedly be the largest week in its distribution yet.
As of noon on Oct.14th, it had 12408 unique visitors, which is slightly down from seven weeks ago when it did 12766...but we still have two and a half days left to get more traffic to it.
Add to that I finished the plot for that other Landis project, which I may start scripting in Comic format in the next week or so, since I'd hate to have Landis stop after the initial 5 issues run...if only I could find an artist for it. Well, I'll probably worry about that after I script it.
Other numbers of interest on Landis are that this SHOULD be the largest MONTH the story has had as well, meaning every month since its inception it has increased. Here's how the numbers look...
June: 9648
July: 19364
Aug: 27245
Sept: 28337
Oct: 20634 (through Oct 14th)
The weekly breakdown is a little odder:
Week 37 6620
Week 38 7104
Week 39 6991
Week 40 7095
Week 41 12408 (through Oct 14th)
Week 34 12766 (Largest week to date)
For the most part, we go up, up and away...but there was that one week that we lost a couple people...
If we included the reloads of the site, this week has actually done 76451 hits this week, whereas the former previous high week was 67920 during week 34...so we're aready WAY ahead of that.
So THANKS! to anyone that has taken a look at the site...it wouldn't be possible without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment