Friday, October 21, 2005

Writer looking for work...

heh,

nice title, huh?

Personally I'd love to be able to make a living writing rather than hving to deal with stupid day jobs. They kill the creative asperations anyone actually has, and really bites into true dedication to something people want to do.

An update on Landis...it's had 29571 viewers this month (unique). This week, it's already at 6700, so based on what the site typically does on Saturday and Sunday, it'll end up anywhere between 7100 and 7500 viewers...if it goes overt 7200, this will be the biggest unadvertised week. Obviously, it won't have reached the mass load that it reached the week prior, but that would be a very good sign, meaning the site will have picked up viewers it didn't have prior.

In weird news, I try to pay all my bills online, and just recently, my Nationwide insurance bill didn't go through, making it lapse for THE FIRST TIME EVER... this bugs me, because I attempted to pay it and it didn't pay. Last month, my credit card bill didn't go through like it was supposed to, so I had to double check on that, and now this...Hell, I may start paying the .37 again to pay for shipping.

No comments: