Well, I have a new email address...RPotchak@gmail.com.
Is nice because it allows for GOOGLETALK and never having to delete files that are important. That is a feature I WISH I had on my AOL account.
This week some interesting things happened. I finished plotting that Landis story that I may convert into a comic, and I've sent it to Chris Crosby for editing purposes and possible touchups.
This week on NIP/TUCK, the Carver struck again, and now is a definite as the new doctor, who showed up last season and now is really freaking everyone out...here is why I believe him to be the carver.
- Last year he showed up to fix Shawn...out of the blue.
- He gets asked to be a part of he business.
- He offers to have "the same scar" as both Shawn and Christian.
- He is bisexual
- The bottle of anistetic was mysteriously removed after the fake carver victim
- He has made mention of taking down the business
- If he is the carver and knew that this woman was NOT a victim, that's why he showed up to truly affect her at the end of the episode.
Also, INFINITE CRISIS #1 ships today. It is supposed to restructure the DC Universe in a way that hasn't been done in 20 years, since Crisis on Infinite Earths. Geoff Johns is probably one of three writers CAPABLE of pulling this story off, with Brad Meltzer and Grant Morrison as the only other two...MAYBE Mark Millar, but NO ONE gets these characters as wellas Johns. He is a natural for this book.
Phil Jiminez is going to knock it out of the park much better than Rags Morales ddi with last year's Identity Crisis, as well...
My only confusion would be...shouldn't it be called Infinite CrisES? As in plural?
No comments:
Post a Comment