Hey figured I'd give a quick update...
**- Still haven't finished THIEF...not that I don't want to, but I currently find myself wanting to go further with Landis...but that would include findinga new artist and colorist for it...two things that aren't cheap.
**- I'm still playing with drawing certain things myself, and may just play with photos on Photoshop to get the right look. Who knwos yet.
**- I've sent the story to Crosby (3X now) and I can only hope that he has received it and is playing around with it to make it a little better...or a lot better if its THAT bad.
**- This site actually gets looked at by more pepole than I originally thought, but still not too many...maybe we can get more people looking at it...
**- Haven't watched Tuesday night TV, yet...so don't tell me about Nip/Tuck, The Office or My Name is Earl. Hopefully thosewere all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment