Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Post 207

Well,

Happy New Year everyone! I didn't say it before, and I was a little upset at the whoopin my boys took from a better Ohio State team, but I wanted everyone to know that I do think this will be a great year for everyone...if they want it to be.

I'm working hard and trying to come up with an idea for a webcomic that will run in a similar format to Landis, though more cartoony, and to be based on Ardy, the private eye from Landis. He's 20 years old this year, as I created him when I was eight, and I'll see if I can find some old embarassment, I mean art from his early days, but there probably isn't anything before 1991 still out there.

Hey, great news, and a BIG HUGE GINORMOUS thank you to the folksthat have clicked on the link and gotten Landis into the Top 100 on TopWebComics.com! You guys are the best! Right now, she's sitting about the #65 spot, but I know if we keep trying, we'll move up.

No comments: