to see some great merchandise from POTS AND PANS INK...its still in the early stages now, but I figured instead of asking my readers to DONATE moneys and not get anything extra in return, I figured I'd let you know that I'm intending to run a whole line of merchandise until I get told its not in my agreement.
With the hiatus coming up (probably around April), JK Radtke and I will be writing and drawing a new web comic based on Ardy, the yellow guy from Landis. To promote this new venture for POTS AND PANS INK, I opened the store to try and earn a little side stuff.
I understand it may be a bit pricey, so I'm going to continue to look for other places that do similar stuff, but right now, the Teddy Bear and the spaghetti strap shirt are up there to see what kind of response they get.
Also, at the bottom of the blog, if you are interested in setting up your OWN store, or looking for gifts, there's an ad for the other Cafepress.com stuff available. It has my referror info on it, so hopefully if anyone buys anything, or sets up their own store, Pots and Pans Ink may see some residuals from that, as well.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment