From chatting with Chris Crosby the other night, I can honestly say he agrees with me when I say that TAVA will be unlike anything else available on the comic scene. Not because of how it is written, because as with what people noticed with Landis, I'm a little cliche when I write...its with the art. JK Radtke wanted to be a comic artist. He loves drawing and he loves a good story. I think we've crafted something special, and over the coming weeks, as LANDIS is finishing up, you'll see how ARDY will look and feel.
One thing about our NEW Ardy story...you will not see it first, as Chris and I have pretty much come to an agreement to "air" the Director's Cut of ARDY: CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS (The 10th Anniversary Edition). We'll start there to allow both JK and myself to get far enough ahead on the art and story to where we hopefully will not miss a beat.
And as an added bonus to add silliness to everything, JK and I are testing the waters with between chapter breaks that HE will write and *I* will draw. Don't know how that's going to pan out, but its to make sure that we stay ahead far enough and continue to give the readers an added touch.
The art above is a quick sketch of what the Intergalactic Police are going to look like. This may not be the final, and I don't think JK will be upset with me showing you all this...enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment