Monday, January 23, 2006

Post 217: Landis update and more.

LANDIS UPDATE:

As you can no doubt tell, Landis for the rest of its current run (22 more updates) will be in black and white. While Chris, Owen and Myself would have preferred to have the entire story in color, an unexpected hiccup occurred, and we do not have color files for the remaining art. I personally want to apologize for it, but I can tell you that I agree with Chris when I say I love the art whether it is colored or black and white.

THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES Update:

Twenty five of the strips are fully written and plot details are beginning to show up. Ardy was a character created in 1986 by an 8 year old (me) and was developed as a character that was wanted for the destruction of his home planet. He was NOT the one that actually destroyed the planet, so because of this, he's been on the run in our sector and keeping a lower profile. The story will start with him attempting to clear his name as he gets caught, and will introduce at least 2 high profile characters. After the first story is over, he may have more interaction with the characters from Landis (including Janus and possibly Landis herself), but for the most part, the stories from Ardy will be ARDY specific, much like how Landis is the main character of her story and Ardy was a supporting character.

If all goes well, I'll have the Keenspot contract sometime in the next two weeks, and JK and I will probably have ARDY's first adventure in the Keenspot 2006 Free Comic Book Day book, as long as time and the pages permit. With all of Keenspot's stories having the opportunity to participate with that, JK and I want to be a part of it, too, as it should give people a good visual of the story, and hopefully with that kind of free advertising, will help bring in new viewers.

And by the way...24 is BY FAR, the best show on tv...hands down.

No comments: