Friday, January 06, 2006

Post 208: Prnited Landis rumor...

I don't know how many of you have tried to see when the collected in print format version of Landis was going to be available, but these things keep turning up. Beow are links from what was to be the initial publication dates of the book, but I have not been informed by Chris when the book may actually ship, sell, or otherwise...


Overstock.com
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?cid=54554&PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=1128144&fp=F&siteID=kIJjYST5b44-M0Vp4G.DEcX.AyIvxPBr3g&cid=60488&fp=F

Barnes and Noble's website
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=9k79RpqCPR&isbn=1932775099&itm=1

or of course...

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1932775099/qid=1136591756/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-1306196-6568724?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Of course, if everyone starts ordering copies of the title, maybe Keenspot will push UP the initial print date. Again...I personally do not have an idea of when it will be completed, printed and shipped, but I have been asked questions about these postings...all I've been informed of is that LANDIS WILL see print in this 104 page format (which may still change if Chris lets me and Owen play with "special features" more), because I'd like to include the very first drawn issue of Landis Owen did, which was like a One-shot issue, 22 pages in length and I thought quite good.

Of course it started Owen and myself on our playful series, and his art just got better and better as he continued.

No comments: