Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Post 212: News and more



  • So everyone can vote for Landis!

    Yesterday was the biggest Monday in quite a while. That's great! We did over 2300 hits to start the week. It looks like we may be making stride by being in the top 100 of TOP Webcomics.

    Also, the store now has quite a bit more Landis merchandise (again, til I get told to shut down, hehe). The GREAT news here is that there are magnets, posters, a keepsake box, and t-shirts of LANDIS available, now.

    It will also probably be the FIRST place that you can see designs for the NEW Ardy Webcomic, since it'll probably have shirts and maybe a print available before we start the actual comic. On Other Ardy news, they also have a way of distributing comics ON CD as a data CD, so I may talk to Chris about packaging LANDIS onto a CD as well as the print comic, so that everyone can have the whole thing available for about $12.

    The site for the store again is: cafepress.com/potchak

    Please, check it out, since anything you'd want autographed, I'll be more than happy to order personally, and then ship it to you after I receive it. Just let me know. Prints and such, I'd even be able to do a head sketch on.

    No comments: