Alright, trying to get my head straight and start talking about about accomplishments, last month, there was only ONE page of LANDIS story, and the rest of the month was Ardy's story, City That Never Sleeps (STILL NOT FINISHED, DON'T GO ANYWHERE)....and I must say, though the 94000 total hits this month is tremendously down, the fact that only 8000 hits left when the story shifted to a ten year old story that had mostly actually seen print is something I think is great.
The other good news is that Ardy has begun starting to see more people trying to catch up in recent days, so that's cool too.
Though I have to discuss with JK exactly when we are going to launch the NEW "The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures," adn I'll be working with a web designer to actually get the main site ardyvanstarr.com and vanstarr.com up at least in a main site with a gallery, blog and more.
I'm wondering if I want to start a new blog specifically for that, or if I want to continue this blog. I would love for JK to be able to give his opinions on a daily basis on the pages, or at least whenever he wants to talk about what's going on, so I may try to set up dueling blogs, OR a blog that we can both post into...and keep this one running here at elisalandis.com, since its been here for a while, and I still like updating everyone. I've even been considering giving a weekly scripted adventure, rather than with art and everything, maybe with some single panel pieces like Fantasy novels.
What does everyone think of that idea? This way I could still give Landis fans what they crave, its just the art may be fewer and farther between...although I'd love to have select pieces from existing artists, like Owen, maybe Eric, JK and anyone else that would like to contribute to that. If it got printed after the fact, in real book format, anyone who contributed would receive copies of the book.
If you are an artist that enjoys LANDIS and are interested in an idea like this, let me know. rpotchak@gmail.com
Thanks all...with everything that's happened, including what i pulled down last night, I'm going to have a lot more free time on my hands. I just hope it isn't all in vein and writer's block.
No comments:
Post a Comment