Friday, June 16, 2006

Post 295: Coloring books and milestones...

So today is actually the fifth anniversary of my first date with Christy, which coincidentally enough is two days AFTER the two year anniversary of me asking her to marry me...weird, huh?

So with the TRAIN concert set for next month in Raleigh...the same band's concert that I proposed to her at those two years ago (during "our song," Drops Of Jupiter which also happened to be the final snog of the night), things with the wife are starting to pan out and turn. As long as she remains honest and less selfish, things will continue to improve.

Again, with this situation, its never been about me not loving her...I love her more than life itself...its everything else...heh.

Ok...enough about the wife :), now its time to discuss comics. I've finished the FLAT colors on the first ten pages of The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures, and now I'm playing with adding some shading, some depth and some just fun stuff to the comic. Ultimately, I'm giving JK approval on the art, so whether we'll see the FLAT color, or the newer shaded stuff remains to be seen, but I'm doing both and we'll see where it goes.

No comments: