Thursday, June 22, 2006

Post 299: Isn't it funny how these trends start?

Everyone I know suddenly is talking about how Chuck Norris' beard is impervious to pain, how he makes books tell him what he wants to know and how he counts to infinity...twice.

Well, I've gone ahead and added to the trend, with the official UNOfficial WHAT WOULD CHUCK NORRIS DO T-Shirt.

That's right, I'm joining in on the hoopla, because its just too damned funny. You can actually view this Black T-shirt with White lettering at my store, at the site:

http://www.cafepress.com/potchak.63024532

The tee is 19.99, since that's what Cafepress charges for the shirt, but anyone who wants to order one, I'll send you a FREE The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures Magnet, since they are also now on sale on the site (a 2.49 value BEFORE shipping).

See, it isn't so bad. In fact, ANY T-shirt Purchase for the time being will be shipped a FREE THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES MAGNET.

Thanks for listening. Posted by Picasa

No comments: