Alrighty, back from a wedding, not allowed to discuss ANYTHING aboutmy court case, and the wife and I are TRYING to trust each other and get through this temultuous first year of our marriage...so what's the most important piece of news?
THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES, while I'm afraid it may be a little behind schedule, all my fault, too, btw, has about 7 pages fully colored and ready to rock. I am held to NOT show ANY art until JK approves it, as is in his not yet written contract, but I have given my word that I will not show anything until he allows me to, heh.
I've a lot coming up in the next month, since I'll be starting a new day job, having a court case the following month, and somewhere in between actually having a vacation planned. What exactly does this mean?
I've told JK I don't want to launch TAVA until we have at least 30 pieces of `100% completed work. Sounds tough and rough, I know, but it isn't as bad as it may sound. As he's sending me the art, I'm coloring sometimes two to three pages a day, so as long as wecan keep up a great pace, we shouldbe able to have everything upand running by the first week of August, OR, if we both bust hump (and I know he is...like I said, this is ME slowing down everything) we may still meet our deadline, but I need to create the websites.
Anywho, hoep all is well with everyone else...I'm finally getting comic work done, so hopefully we'll be seeing more of me on here, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment