Thursday, January 11, 2007

1-11-07: The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures Promo art piece...


Hey all, to the left is my attempts at coloring in a would be "airbrushing" look at Ardy for the upcoming THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES by myself and JK Radke.
I've been lettering the pages as JK gets them to me and I think this is going to be the next T-Shirt on the Cafepress site...which I know I haven't added anything in a while, but this looks like if could make a great ringer tee, so who knows.
As many of you that picked up the Keenspot FCBD book this year can see, Ardy is even more cartoony than he has been even in the past, but I think its a very cool way to go with him, since it fits his character.
You may start seeing more of the TM and (C) info on the art that I post, since I don't want it being copied, or reprinted without the proper credentials.
I may see if Chris wants to slap this onto the ARDYVANSTARR.COM site with a COMING SOON logo on it.
ALSO, a quick little LANDIS note...Crosby will be sending me the pages for which to get them lettered (or re-lettered) so that we can move ahead with the printing on it. I'm hoping he still has uncolored LINE ART from the story as I think we are going to go ahead with a black and white printing of it first as a 96 page graphic novel, however, they page count is undetermined at this moment.
Let me know what you think of this piece, and take care all!

No comments: