Saturday, January 27, 2007

1-27-07: WEB SITE...HELP!?!?!

Hello all...man I really wish this blogger would allow me to use fonts that I have on my computer rather than these silly and boring ones. I'm a comic writer, and I like seeing my written word in comic formats dammit...hehe.

Anyway, if you head over to robpotchak.com, you'll see where its now owned by someone...the sad thing is, to actually SEE the website, you have to scroll over to the right...as to why, I have NO EARTHLY IDEA...stupid godaddy.com. I decided it was time to try to get my name out there further by having a standard site that would attach all the comics, blog, store and whatnot but this trying to learn how to use ftps and shit is for the birds.

If ANYONE out there can help me specifically with moving the site to the left to get rid of that stupid godaddy.com shit, I'd appreciate it. Yes, I'm using their free webhosting but this is ridiculous.

Anywho, like I said, anyone who wants to get a sneak peek at the website, check it out...you may even see some stuff on there you didn't expect.

No comments: